What We Support
In all of its grant making, the Foundation seeks to support organizations with: strong staff and board leadership; Effective financial management; A commitment to working in partnership with other nonprofits, government, and business; and an understanding of the interconnectedness of the challenges facing people who are economically vulnerable and the ability to address those challenges in a holistic way.
- Combat hunger and promote nutritional wellness through food related initiatives
- Workforce Development
- Education and training
- Honor our veterans and their families by supporting programs that meet their needs for food, shelter, medical care, and job training and placement
Grants decisions are made three times a year at Board of Directors meetings according to the following application deadline schedule:
- January 15 for the February meeting
- May 15 for the June meeting
- September 15 for the October meeting
Please submit applications electronically to HMSHostFoundationApplications@hmshost.com or by mail to the address below.
6905 Rockledge Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817